19 yrs old male suffering from stomach pain and blood in stool also feel like vomiting when i poop as well

I am age 19, male My stomach is hurting right near the bottom and when i pooped at first there was blood. My mom said that it was my rectum i wiped up and then a few hours later i pooped again and its still going on now i even wiped once and i saw the eccense of blood. Please help me what should i do ? There was also barely any solids it was mostly liquid. i also feel like vomiting when i poop as well
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011