19 yr old, having deterioration in jaw bones, hole in retina, hearing loss, headaches, touch also hurts. What's wrong ?

I am 19 years old. I have an extensive health history. I have some hearing loss and have had aprox 4 surgeries per ear. I have a whole in my left eye retina . Headaches . Deterioration in my jaw bones. I have started realizing a difference in my strength, simple things such as opening a bottle to drink that has been sealed, this was never a problem for me.. I am very sensitive to touch. Someone could be playing around with me and hit me lightly but it hurts. I am also feeling like my veins are cold , it sounds weird but it feels like the inside of my body is cold.. Any idea what is wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012