19 years old, skin colored patches on penis, masturbation. Treatment?

dear doctor i am just 19 years old since 2 years back i started masutrbrating till now i used to and now there is some white stuff like vitiligo i dont know its not to much white like it its like skin same skin colour little bit darker i really cant go to a doctor i cant tell my parents to about this please help me i dont know what is it its near the penis side of the balls both side of my penis the side of the balls it is not dark white like vitiligo its the same skin colour please help me answer me i wanna know what it is i cant tell my parents to i dont think its happing because of masturbration please help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012