19 year old with diabetes, lupus and hypothyroidism bitten by a dog. Swollen bruised calf. Need to see a doctor?

Hi I was bitten by a dog that does not have rabies 2 nights ago... I am 19 and have diabetes, lupus , and hypothyroidism so I have low immunities which worries me. The area is on the side of my calf but it is really swollen and bruised. The actual gash where it bit me isn t bleeding anymore but the area is hard and swollen. I had a tetanus shot 2 years ago, but should I still go to a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013