19 year old with bloated stomach and belching immediately after drinking fluids. Need medical attention?

My name is David. I am 19. I would like to know weather my current condition needs special attention or should I just ignore it and see what happens after. I have been having problems with my digestion, every time I take in liquid food, say milk I feel it pouring straight into the intestines, this in the quickly preceded by bloated stomach and a series of belching, my entire belly then begins to rumble a lot. On the other hand nothing happens when I take in more solid foods such as grains. Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013