19 year old male having a painful lump under the left nipple since 7 years.

I'm 19 yrs. old with small lump under left nipple. Should i be alarmed? Hi, I am a 19 year old male and i have a small 4-6 cm lump right underneath my left nipple. It is visible when i take my shirt off, with my nipple and a small area surrounding it being a little more puffy than my right nipple area. Its has a soft/spongy/rubbery feel. I have had this lump since i was about 11-12, and it has slightly grown maybe 1-2 cm over the past 5-7 years, but mostly it feel and looks the same size. It causes consistent pain, but the pain is not serious enough where i would want to go to the ER, it s just more annoying if anything. The lump itself isn t painful, i can touch and slightly squeeze it and it does not hurt, but there is consistent pain in the area that seems to be caused because of the lump. Sometimes the pain seems to \
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
hi i read your prob
such type of lump appeare if you loosing your weight , if you have low testosteron lavel you must do blood test for CBc n hormons like testosteron, progesteron