19 year old having mood swings, dizzy spells, blurred vision and exhaustion. Need a mental health check?

Hi I am a 19 year old female and I attend the uofm. I ve been experiencing some weird symptoms for a while now. I am not on any medication and I do not use any drugs. I experience mood swings, dizzy spells, vision blur sometimes, and exhaustion. When I go to the doctor for check ups I m always told that I m very healthy besides having low iron sometimes. However, I ve never had a mental health check before. Could something else be wrong ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012