19 year old having PCOS, cyst formation. Pain in the stomach, nausea and back pain. Birth control symptoms?

I am 19 years old. I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago. I was told over a 7 month period that I was not taking birth control that I had developed 11 cysts . It causes me pain in my right side, where most originate, but I have also been experiencing pain in my stomach, extreme nausea , and back pain . My doctor told me these could all be symptoms associated with the birth control they have me on. It has been ongoing since I started my new birth control ( i switched three months ago because of these symptoms) and they were supposed to be alleviated but it has continued. Any help ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013