19 year old, have irregular menstruation since periods onset, get it once in 2 or 3 months. Is this normal?

h! I m 19 yrs old and I first have my period when I was 11 yrs. old. I have an irregular menstruation since then: twice a month/or sometimes there are 2/3 mos that I don t have period.... is it just normal?... I haven t been into sex,EVER!.. and I sometimes, don t like the smell on my organ _there s discharge before I have my period... and also my parents and brothers are tall 5 7 and I m only 5 feet come? it due to my irregular menstruation?..i want to grow taller... thank you doc
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer