19 year old feeling tired all the time, dizziness. Need help

For the past few months I ve been getting sick on a weekly bases , I feel tired all the time , I get weak and feel dizzy often enough, i am only 19 and it has only been the past few months i have been like this , i have no enery to do anything , the doctor gave me iron and other tablets but nothing seems to be working , help !!
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
From history it seems that you might be having generalized weakness.
Go for B12 estimation and hemoglobin estimation.
Deficiency of these both factors are common and gives this type of weakness.
After reports gfor treatment accordingly.
Take more green veggies and Dairy products.
Take high protein diet.
Ok and take care.