19 weeks pregnant, vaginal spotting, low lying placenta. Ultrasound shows placenta is moving upwards. Normal?

Hi Sir My wife have 19 week pregnancy. From 7 week pregnancy she have regular bleeding/spotting ( 2 to 7 drops) from vagina . Every time we contact our gynaecologist and she told us that she have low laying placenta . Due to low laying placenta she have spotting. Last day she go through another ultrasound and she said placenta is still moving up side. May be the spotting will be less from 20 weeks. Is it ok.........
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012