19 weeks pregnant, no amniotic fluid, taking bed rest till 24 weeks. Can amniotic fluid be put externally? Will I have a healthy baby?

hi i am 19 weeks pregnant i lost all my atomic fliuid they sent me home for bed rest i keep spoting i dont got any pain they want me on bed rest to i am 24 weeks i want to know if there is any chance can my baby survive and if he does will he present any problem. and is there any chance i was investigating that if you dont have any atomic fluid they can put any in my womb
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012