19 weeks pregnant, have pressure and bladder during urination with frequent urge. Ultrasound showed bladder polyp. What could it be?

I am 28 and 19 weeks pregnant. I am experience pressure and pain in my bladder when urinating and frequent urination . I thought these were all symptoms of pregnancy. I recently had an ultrasound and my doctor said I have a bladder polyp . He referred me to a urologist but I can t get in for 3 weeks. I am going crazy with questions. What is a bladder polyp? How did I get one? What are my options when I m pregnant? They did a urinalysis which showed no blood in my urine. I also have a history of kidney stones . I appreciate any advice! Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013