19 weeks pregnant, had placenta previa in the first trimester. Recent scan showed improvement. Is train travel safe?

hai, am 19 months pregnant now. i have plesanta previa in my 3rd month. my health-provider did a scan and find that my stage is a little better than old position which i had in 3 months. but now i need to travel by train for 7 hours journey. is that safe for me? please advise me. its compulsion for me to make journey please advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
You have not mentioned exact position of the placenta currently - slightly better could mean anything !
You should consult your healthcare provider for this information as she has the recent information of the scan in hand.
If the placenta has migrated to the upper segment, and she can see no other risky findings, then at 19 weeks, train travel should be safe.