19 month old toddler fell from the bed, some swelling on wrist, holding the arm ever since. Fracture ?

my 19 month old toddler fell from the bed this morning when we were playing. he has been holding his arm ever since. we went to go the a+e but when we got into the car he perked up and seemed to be using his arm. but tonight when he was going up to the bath i noticed he wasnt using his arm at all and was crying when i touched it. he has some swelling on his wrist just up from the palm of his hand . do u think it might be fractured?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012