19 month old child, vomiting in sleep, no vomit during the day, not allergic to milk, no reflux problem. Causes?

Hi I have a 19 month old daughter and she has been vomiting in her sleep since January. It only seems to happen at night when she is sleeping. Usually she gets dinner around 6pm and is perfectly fine before she goes to sleep. This vomiting does not happen every night, maybe once or twice a week. She does not have reflux and is not intolerant to dairy, which is what the hospital thought. No one seems to know what is happening can someone please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012