18yrs old, habit of eating cerelac. Anemic. What do you think I should do?

Hi doctor, I have a little problem I am 18 and I like eating cerelac it tastes really good and I feel full and satisfied for a while but I am just worried if I will gain weight even faster. I don t really eat that much throughout the day but since I ve been addicted to eating cerelac I don t realize that I am not eating anything but cerelac and I have been worried about the carbohydrates it has because it looks like a lot. Also, I am anemic so I don t feel tired throughtout the day as much as i did before since it has iron. What do you think I should do?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum,
i would like to inform you that eating cerelac will not make you fat, even if you are addicted to it.
cerelac has vitamins,mineral and carbohydrates which are required during the growth years of a child.
but even an adult can have it, you just have to make sure to keep your diet healthy by adding iron and proteins to it.
kindly take care of your diet as cerelac alone won't take care of you,
i hope i answered your query,
i wish you good health,
take care.