18 yrs old having increased bilirubin levels, other blood tests normal. Possible causes ?

Good day! I am 18 years old and have a problem with increased bilirubin levels since I was 16 years old. Last November 2010, I had my first test containing my bilirubin. And the total bilirubin level was 70+. We were shocked as well as my doctor that s why I d undergone to ultrasound. But Thank God I have no problem with my liver , spleen and gallbladder . After that, I have to checked if I have Hepa . But it was all negative. So they just advised me to eat butterball candies. After few months (May 2011) my total bilirubin went down to 30+. I don t feel any symptoms. Last October 2012, I had a test again for my bilirubin and it became 21. So, doctor, please help me to find answers concerning this matter. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012