18 yr old suffering from adolescence, depression, sadness, hallucination. Allopathic treatment no help. Alternate medicine ?

Actually I have a cousin (18 years residing in Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada) who is suffering from mental health problems, he has some issues related to – adolescence , depression , sadness,. We have adjustment problems, hallucination etc, he has this problem from last 2 years, we have been trying different doctors (allopathic) nothing worked as a complete solution. We are searching for some good Homeo doctors who has deal with this.We would like to approach you if you have treated patients like this. Want to know if you can deal this/ please suggest some doctor in India. Please your suggestion invaluable for us, it can save my cousin’s life. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012