18 yr old having knee pain. No relief from exercises. MRI and X ray report normal

I have been having knee pain for quite some time now because my knees, feet and pelvis all turn in. I saw a podiatrist who gave me orthotics which do not seem to be helping. Late January this year, I saw a physio who gave me exercises to help with the pain and also visited the physio every week till March for manual therapy . None of this was helping, so he referred me to an exercise physiologist in the City. This exercise physiologist gave me additional exercises to the ones that my physio gave. However the exercises are not working. My knees are still giving me grief and each day I get 7-8/10 pain. I have also started getting lower back pain. MRI and Xrays showed nothing. I do realise that it is hard to give advice over email, but I am over wasting money seeing people who actually do not help. What would you do if you saw a 18 year old patient like this?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012