1.8 yr old admitted as fever wasn't in control, history of fits attack. Does meftal instead of babygesic cause problem ?

Hi doctor. My kid is 1.8 yr old. He is preterm born. He had a fits attack 3 months back due to high fever . Now since yesterday early morning he had high fever for which I followed the dosage of babygesic drops, Freesium, mental p and advent along with keeping normal cloth on his forehead as well as running his whole body with the normal water dipped cloth. When inspite of all this when his fever was not coming to control, he was hospitalized for observation and changed advent to taximo and anamol supp 170mg. Today when fever was in control he was discharged but asked to continue his doses. At 11:30 pm I gave meftal p and now at 12:30 am I was suppose to give babygesic but I gave meftal p accidentally. Could you please let me know what could be it s effects and what can I do now? Doctor is not reachable
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012