18 years old, suffering from nightfall, never masturbated, never ejaculated in conscious state. Will I be able to copulate?

hi.. i am 18 years old. i have nightfalls since the last 4 years. i hav never masturbated in my life. recently i tried masturbating but it didnt work at all. i dont even get fully aroused that way. i have never ejaculated in conscious state. i never had an intercourse but i am afraid even at that time i wont be able to copulate. pls help me.....
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
You need not worry. Masturbation at this age is a physiological phenomenon. Do not think of the future now. that can unnecessarily cause psychological problems. engage yourself in good sports activities or gym.