18 year old with severe headache, dizziness, flu, nausea, muscular pain. Blood in stool. What could be the problem?

Hello, I am 18 year old man from Finland, so pardon my english. So I have been sick for two weeks when suddenly I got aheadache out of nowhere for few days. After that there has been differents kinds of symptoms. They first started as an basic flu , but after last thursday I ve had a little dizziness to this point. Not anything big though. Other symptoms what started after that were nausea , little fever , muscular pain and feeling of pressure in my ears. They all have went down a little now, but today I ve had new symptoms. My speech isn t working the best and my lower back at few positions gives out an really painful blast through my body and my sides, and just under the lungs have started to hurt. Also I have a some sort of diarhhea and there has been few times when blood has come out with my stuff. I have stopped smoking after a year and I don t have any allergies and I m otherwise really healthy. I am very anxious so it might be the answer, but I might think it s something else. Can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013