18 year old recovering from dengue fever. Having lower abdominal pain. Taking ursetor, cetrzine and zofer. Will it go off its own?

I am 18 years old girl, my S.G.OT. / AST(UV KINETIC) - 407 U/L S.G.P.T. / ALT (UV KINETIC)- 402 U/L I have done this test very recently when I had an Dengue fever attack with red rashes and was hospitalised. Last platelet count was 1.34 laks. I have been prescribed Silybon 140mg b.i.d URSETOR -300 mg b.i.d CETRZINE-5mg bid ZOFER -8mg sos I have been released from hospital 0n 3rd Sept12 and today is 6th sept12 --- in 3 days the rashes has disappeared 95%, no feeling of vomiting , appetite is there, but I am having sometimes lower abdominal mild pain. Please advice.Why this dULL PAIN D.Bhattacharjee YYYY@YYYY kolkata.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012