18 year old having trouble in sleeping. Pain in the head, sore neck, headaches. Are these related?

i am 18 years old and for the past couple months i ve been having a hard time sleeping and every know and then i have a sharp pain in my head. then all of a sudden (past week) i ve been getting really bad headaches and a sore neck/ side (right side) are they all connected? should see a doctor? also ive been light headed a lot more than normal.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering.
I would reccomend to contact a neurologist as the neurological exam will confirm or exlude if there is any connection between your symptoms
Anyway I don't see any reason to worry
Dr Eris Ranxha