18 year old having reduced sex drive. What is the reason? Psychological?

Hi, I m 18yrs of age and have been having sex for over a year now, I haven t had any pleasure from it, nothing at all. I asked other specialist and they have told me it may be to do with phycologically, I remeally don t think that s the problem. I m comfortable with my partner and their is nothing negative on my mind. We tried nearly everything, different things and nothing seems to work, what can be the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
dear begum 18 yrs age and not getting sexual plaesure need detailed history and certain investigations if possible try sexologist of near by area or mail me at;