18 year old having epilepsy. Normal MRI and EEG. Taking Levera and Frisium. On vinlep after further attacks. Advice?

I am 18 years old boy. I am an epilepsy patient since 2009. I had my first attack in march 2009 just 4 days before my board exams. After consulting my family physiian, he referrd to neuro and underwent MRI and EEG . The reports were normal. I was 104 kgs. then. I was advised to take Tab Levera 500 mg. twice a day and Frisium 10mg one at night. I was on for two years but there were slight attacks even after that. ( jerks). I again contacted Neuro, He advised 750 mg. twice a day. But since there were still slight attacks and one major one a week back i contacted another neuro. He has changed the tablet to Vinlep (600) twice a day. Pl. give your opinion . I have reduced my weight to 80 kg. I am 6 ft tall.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012