18 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound scan shows quickly maturing placenta, grade 2. What does this mean?

Today when I went for my ultrasound , I am 18 weeks pregnant, have a 9 month old. They said that my placenta was maturing quickly and said something about a grade 2. When I asked because they were discussing amonst themseleves. They brushed it off like it was nothing. But they stared at my ultrasound forever. I read that a grade 2 shouldnt even happen until third trimester. 30+ weeks. Should I be extremely worried?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012