18 months baby is vomiting after having food

Hi my son was 18months now.. he keep on asking for water. in a day at least twice he is vomiting after taking food. sometime after taking food he is not vomiting please let me know why he is vomiting. and he doesn t like taking food. he likes drink water only. some times he is taking food properly. some times it very hard to make him eat. very much worried, now its going to be 2 weeks not having food properly and he is vomiting sometimes after having food.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Your problem may be-"THERE ARE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEEDING AND EATING".try not to feed forcefully rather teach how to eat.what will you do when you will feed forcefully,obviously you will VOMIT.try to know the hunger then ..

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
As urine is normal and there is no temperature,nothing to worry,
As he bites the teeth as I told you may be due to warms he might have.
Go for stool test for ova and cyst of warms.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It is not any disease but it is somewhat child's behaviour.
Sometime child doesn't like food,or in very playful mood,at that time he will vomit.
Try to make him busy with toys,or other activity during that time.
if it persist than consult paediatrician.
Hi, Ravi,
Thanks for query,
You observe for following,
1,does he having some temperature.?some time due to low fever child do not like to take and asks for water,
2,See the colour of urine,weather is it yellow,in inf. hepatitis there is loss of appetite and nausea and vomiting..
3,some time a child has warm infestation causing loss of appetite and stomach upset.
Consult your doctor and discuss all these and find out the cause.
ok and bye.