18 month old has svt quite often, had cardiac arrest twice, on Propranonol. What best can I do ?

hi, my 18 month old has svt quit often, it started when she was 2 months old and had cardiac arrest twice due to this, she has been on propranonol since then but seems to get sick more often then other children and has still had these attacks. I don t know what to do, im always watching and worrying about her 24/7. I cant work or leave her with anyone. my docter is telling me to file ssi on her along with other people. so my question is.. is this what I should do, and is she going to need surgery? also still doing test to underline the problem.. possibly wpw , but there not sure.. u can contact me at YYYY@YYYY .. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013