17yrs old, inserted Nova T 360. Bleeding since 8 weeks. Suffering kidney disease. Reason for heavy flow?

Hi, I m 17 years of age. i had the Nova T 360 (copper containing intrauterine) inserted around 8 weeks ago and i ve been bleeding nearly everyday since then. My last period was not very heavy and lasted 3 days. I have a kidney disease and have been on treatment for a year and 4 months. i m really starting to worry. could you tell the possibilities of what it could be please? I have the coil inserted as an emegencey as i had unprotected sex and was unable to take the morning after pill due to my medication .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012