17 yrs old not getting periods naturally. TSH high, tiny follicles in ovaries, endometrium thick. Am I having endometrium cancer?

i am 17 years girl.i didnt get periods naturally for 2 years.i have my t3,t4 normal but TSH pelvic scan results are multiple tiny follicles in my ovaries and thickened endometrium upto gynocologist said that i am about to get my menses but i didnt get my menses even after 10 days of saying so.i am worried if i am having endometrium cancer. i have healthy eating habits and no family history of any disease.i am not overweight. please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012