17 yrs old, lost an inch in height on measuring. Why am I shrinking? Can I still grow?

Hi I am a 17 year old male and was measured 5 6 when I was 16, and also a few months ago. I turned 17 last month and I measured myself this afternoon and I only stand 5 5. I have lost a entire inch in height. I ve noticed my height feels as if it fluctuates and some days I feel shorter. My dad is 6 1 and my mom 5 0. My dads mom was 5 2 and his dad around 5 11. My dad hit his peak height between 17 and 18, but I have lost an inch and haven t grown. Is it possible to still grow and why am I shrinking? My weight has remained the same and I exercise daily and eat healthy.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013