17 years old, shaved pubic hair, suffering from scabs, holes. Treatment?

Hi I m a female and 17 years of age. I shaved my pubic hair 2 days ago and I noticed this scab look-a-alike. I got scared because I didn t know what it was so I tried to pick it out and as I did that it started to get long like I was pulling something from a hole. I didn t want to take it out beacuse I thought it would leave a hole so I left it and cleaned it . I just wanted to know what it was and how to remove it cause now I m really nervous about.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012