17 years old, not able to retract my foreskin as it is very tight in the front. should i go for circumcision ?

hi im 17 years old, i m not able to retract my foreskin as it is very tight in the front. should i go for circumcision?if yes, may i know the costs and hospitals recommended in chennai, and can i know how much time it takes to heal?............. the foreskin is very closed and tight in the front of my penis. i hav not consulted a doctor for this as i thought it would get better in sometime. this is my first time of consulting someone. please help.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011