17 years old male experiencing pain in both the nipples ?

I am boy of 17 years old i have pain in both nipple & left nipple have small size node please advise me !!!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM.Although many people only associate breast problems with women, men can also be affected. causes for your problem are
1)hormonal changes in puberty may cause gynecoastia-this wil go away with in 2 to
2)are you taking any hormones or new medicines?because some hormones and some medicines may cause gynecomastia,discuss this with your doctor.
3)is nipple sor red or cracked,Wear soft, loose clothes and use an antibiotic ointment and adhesive bandage strips on your nipples, Petroleum jelly may work just as well.
4) Do you have a tender breast lump that feels like a soft grape?You may have a cyst. Cysts are usually benign,See your doctor. He or she will determine if you need any additional tests. If your cyst is painful, your doctor may use a small needle to drain fluid from it.
5) Do you have a painless lump that feels rubbery and is easily moveable within the breast tissue? these may be FIBROADENOMAS, benign (not cancerous) lumps, Make an appointment with your doctor. He or she will determine if you need additional tests.
6) Do you have a hard, painless lump under your nipple, and have you noticed any breast changes such as skin dimpling or puckering, redness or scaling of the nipple or breast skin, or have you had any nipple discharge.This may be a sign of something serious, like CANCER.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY.

Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I suggest you take pain killers like diclofenac after food. Also apply local aceclofenac for the pain.!if it does not subside see a doctor
Have a healthy living