17 years old. Have something in lower right abdominal area that making sound. Whats this?

There is something in my lower right abdominal area that is making weird sounds, kind of like a stomach would if you were really hungry, but I know this isn t my stomach and I had just eaten. I m not sure what organ lies in that area or if it is just the lower part of my abdomen , but it s making weird sounds and feels like it s twitching inside there. Other parts of my body are also twitching too (chest, eyelid , neck ) but I haven t experienced those areas for a while. I m 17 years old and a male, not sure if that d help or not, but I would just like to know what s going on inside my body.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013