17 year old with lump in the stomach near the belly button. Feeling pulse in the stomach. Could it be due to overuse of drugs?

I m only 17 but i can feel a fairly large lump in my belly, exactly left of my belly button, it has a really strong pulse , to the point when I lie down flat you can see the pulse on the left of my belly button, I rarely get a sharp pain there, I don t feel unhealthy but I used to take a lot of drugs and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it? I have no idea what it is, please help?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013