17 year old with foul odor in the private parts and underarms. Need help

Good Evening, I have A Beautiful 17 yr.old daughter. For years now we have been battling with her undeerarms and private parts odor. I have brought it to her Primary Doctors attenion. We ve tried multiple methods and still nothing is help my Baby. I need help because I would really hate it if someone was to talk about her and hurt her feelings. Also she has such a Kind , Loving ,Giving Heart and Spirit. Please help me to help my baby Girl? Thank You for your time and cooperation. Sign Loving and Caring Mom
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013