17 year old having the habit of telling lies. What can be done?

My son is 17 years studying in 11th standard in a village in kerala. He is telling lies, in the company of bad boys,taking money from home, any situation he is not open at home. he took my (father) identity and took a phone connection and is having a phone which we did not get for him. Like this too many activities...any help, how can i bring him to normal or understand the situation. I am working away from home, mother and son at home, my daughter staying at hostel for studies. anything he ask we provide but still he continue to be like this.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012