You need to understand the sleep hygiene
measures well and practice them.
Anything can be made a habit, if it is done continuously for 21 days.
My suggestions for you:
1. Fix your time to sleep. It is advisable to go early to bed and rise early. You need to sleep for a minimum of 6 hours in 24 hours.
2. You can also have a short nap for 20 to 30 minutes in the noon.
3. You can exercise, go walking or jog in the late evenings so that you strain your body. This makes you get a sound sleep.
4. The room you sleep in should be dark, do not listen to music. Keep it calm and use comfortable mattress and pillows.
5. Be more active physically during the day. You will sleep well in the night.
6. It is too early to start you on any medications for this. I would not advise it too.
Get well soon and wish you a healthy life.