17 year old having sleeplessness. Feeling tired during the day time. Remedy?

Hi, I m a senior in highschool. I will be 17 in a couple months. I think I may have a sleeping disorder. It doesn t matter how long I go without sleep, when night time comes around, I m wide awake. I can never get to sleep unless I fall asleep during the day and stay asleep throughout the night. It has messed with a lot of my schooling and my attitude. I can never stay active during the day due to how tired I am, but again.. when it hits about 9 - 10 o clock, I m wide awake.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012