17 year old having lack of concentration, restlessness, itching on the body. Could this be caused by excessive masturbation?

Hello Doctor, My name is Hardik, age 17+ (Male). I always feel like restless, SLEEPY and lack CONCENTRATION (its d biggest problem) and lazy.. some of the common problems i m facing along are itching on my all body parts, often cold(thus a stuffy nose ) and some pimples and small granules like things on my face and shoulder back.. an yea one of my friend says these may be due to excessive masturbation
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012