17 year old, have noticed hair thinning. Advised minoxidil. What should be done?

Hello im 17 years old i have very good thick hair but my dermatologist said that i have to use minoxidil to thicken my hair a little bit im using it for 3 months and it had very good effects but now that im only using it after second day as my dermatologist said i noticed hair thinning what i should do? I really appreciate if you reply for free because its my first time im from greece and you know how is the things here
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012