17 year, male, having wide hips. Remedy to have a narrow waistline?

hello doctor, i really need your help. Im a 17 year old boy with a body fatpercentage of 10%. I have a natural athletic physique but the only problem about my body is that i have very wide hips. Its driving me crazy since i can t find a solution for it.I already have a v shape back but my hips are ruining my athletic look. I beg you doctor,to help a desperate boy to get rid of his wide hips , so i can achieve a nice small waist like other man. Greetings from Ferhat Arslan
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012