17 weeks pregnant, sharp abdominal pain under rib cage, large pedunculated fibroid in abdomen. Treatment?

I am 27 years old, 154lbs, 5.5 ft and 17wks pregnant. No history of health problems. For the past few days I had a sharp tearing pain in the upper middle abdomen area just lower center of the rib cage. It intensifies at times and it is especially painful and tearing when ever i sit up right or stand and when i try to move around in bed. I should mention that also have a large pedunculated fibroid 11X7.4 cm hanging around on the left size of my lower abdomen.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012