17 weeks pregnant, has endometrial cyst at left ovary, prescribed Duphaston. Will it cause harm to baby if taken for 5 days ?

My daughter who is 17 weeks pregnant had an endometrial cyst at her left ovary as seen on the ultrasound. Her OB did not prescribed her any medications for her cyst however, she sought a second opinion from another OB for any advised. She was prescribed with Duphaston 10mg. 1 tablet 3 x a day. After 5 days of taking the meds. I happened to talked with my friend who is an OB-Gyne and advised me to tell my daughter to stop taking the medicines cause it might cause some side effects on the baby. I want to seek your opinion whether it can cause side effects on the baby as she had already taken the medicines for 5 days.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012