17 weeks pregnant, had minute brown discharge once, had experienced the same in first trimester. Is this placenta previa?

Hi, I am 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant now, had a minute brown discharge today. It didn t appear again. I had experienced this type of discharge during my 11Th and 12th week of pregnancy, but baby was fine. Had my last USG in 14th week, then placenta was found 3 cms away from cervix . Is this a placenta previa? Can i travel in coming weeks? What all measures should i take? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012