17 weeks pregnant, had done bathroom cleaning for an hour using bleach. Any risk to the fetus?

Yesterday the toilet was clogged bad so the super detached the toilet out it in bathtub to de-cloge long story short there was feces every where tub, wall, and floor so I thoroughly cleaned the bathroom with 2gallons of diluted bleach and water I opened windows and front door but cleaned in the bathroom for minimume an hour. I m 17weeks pregnant and afraid I could have harmed my unborn child when I researched the damage bleach can cause on a fetus . Help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Since you have used a diluted bleach, it is not likely to produce many fumes to harm your baby. Please do not worry as most of the effects are short lasting. You can have a deep breathing in the open spaces to decrease the effect.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal