16 yr old, had sex, not sure whether sperms have entered. Should I take an i-pill for safety ?

hii.. i turned 16 in dis september... n i had sex wid my lover yesterday around 11.30 am. he s not sure if during d tym of sperm release his penis was completely out of my vagina ..n v r afraid if any sperm myt hv stil entered in me. amean v r nt sure if v had protected sex. please guide if i shud take an i- pill for safety
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
When was your last menstrual period? Are your menstrual cycles regular?
If you have regular cycles the first week and the last week of your menstrual cycle are safe. If you have had unprotected sex during this period it does not result in pregnancy. So there is no need to take I PILL.

Please note that the fluid released before ejaculation also contains sperms and can cause pregnancy.
You are not sure whether the penis was completely out of vagina. So there is a definite possibility of pregnancy if you have had sex on days other than safe period. In this case you should take I PILL. The earlier after sex you take the emergency contraception more effective it is ( 95% effective if taken within 24 hours).
There is a small possibility of method failure. So if your period is delayed for more than a week get a pregnancy test done.
I hope I have answered to your satisfaction.