16 yr old getting urges, self conscious about myself. How to work this out ?

May I ask you a question i m not comfortable asking my own mother. Mind you that i m female and you can probably guess that this discussion is about (you guessed it) my reproductive areas . I am 16, virgin , though I get urges. I m more attentive of my education, but I can t help to feel self conscious about my problem .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You do not have any problems. Your senses and nervous system is working fine. Every teen age gets such urges. There are several ways to overcome these urges like masturbation, sexual intercourse with or without ejaculation, lesbian activities etc. Ignorance also does good. To concentrate on studies, you should be serious about studies. not serious about "urges".
Good luck